All the students preparing for MAY 2021 Examination must be apprehensive about their preparations. Yes, the dread in mind must be taking a heavy troll!
So many subjects to prepare and so many topics! Well, we understand the pressure on you guys but why worry when we can strike the iron at the right time!
Yes, let's lessen down our fear and worries by adapting some smart strategies and tips by focusing on scoring subjects and going for effective time management.
BCR and BCK are easy and scoring subjects. Never underestimate these 2 subjects carry 80 marks on the paper together.
BCR being part of a tough paper-like law gives ample opportunity to compensate for the weakness in Law.
Similarly, BCK being part of Economics also gives a student chance to improve the score and cover any deficiencies in the counterpart.
Well, it sounds easy but in reality, you have to do smart preparation and go through each and every concept meticulously.
Let’s prepare this subject by keeping in mind the following tips which can assure 90 % in BCR and 100 % in BCK.
TIPS FOR BCR
STUDY MATERIAL+ PAST YEAR+ RTP+ MTP = 90 % IN BCR
· Present paper neatly. Theory paper counts for a good presentation, neatness with no cuttings.
· Prepare and revise formats aptly.
· Indentation (alignment) should be proper and avoid grammatical and spelling mistakes.
· First of all, a cover scoring topic like communication carries 6 marks in the examination.
· Then go for Note making and comprehension which covers 10 marks total. (5 Each)
· Go for Precis writing which carries 5 Marks.
· Covering sentences and vocabulary can fetch you high! As sentences carry 5 to 6 marks and Vocabulary carries 7 to 8 marks!!
· One definite question is asked from either Report and Article writing and sometimes even both. Each chapter carries 5 Marks. So prepare well for these topics. In report writing Newspaper, Report is most important.
· Revise all the formats of important chapters like Meetings, Resume, Letters, Mails. It’s better to keep all the formats in one place for quick revision.
TIPS FOR BCK
STUDY MATERIAL + MTP= 100 % SUCCESS MANTRA FOR BCK
· Being an MCQ paper with negative marking all the topics are very important and as there are only 6 chapters one can assume that we have equal weightage for all the chapters.
· Of course we have to study hard for it but remember if we study in a planned phase giving importance to high weightage areas, we can hit the bullseye!
· First of all, we can easily prepare Chapter 1 which is the basics of business and commercial knowledge, after that chapter 2,4 and 5 can be done.
· Chapter 6 is a complete glossary so your concept brush up is enough to crack this chapter.
·At last, we should go for Chapter number 3 which is more of learning names of companies, their headquarters and CEO. Being a chapter where more learning is required we should keep this at last. And Of course, we can still make this more interesting with easy memory techniques.
Best wishes to all the students.
Be in touch with CA FOUNDATION CHANDIGARH – A Place where dreams turn reality
To buy our latest material for all papers, visit our page Books | RMS - Punit Commerce (rms-cacoaching.com)
Miss. Cherry Bhalla
(Faculty BCR AND BCK)